11th AISCCON National Conference
- 21st & 22nd November 2011 Visakhapatnam
- Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Recreation/Welfare Centre for Sr. Citizens/Elders
C-6, 2nd floor, Pavan Enclave, Dabagardens
Sneha Sandhya, established in 2004, presently offers to its 335-plus members following facilities :
1. A Multi-service Day Care Centre with the following facilities.
- · A well ventilated premises for getting together during day time.
- · A Reading room with popular news papers and magazines.
- · A Library with books of general interest and spiritual subjects.
- · A Large screen TV with DVD player for viewing movies . There is a collection of good movies.
- · Indoor games such as chess and caroms.
- · A computer with internet facility and games.
- · A Help-line through which member-volunteers will be only a phone call away to help in any emergency.
2. Regular meetings on every Tuesday when they give themselves up to thought provoking speeches or scintillating entertainment and forget worries even for a couple of hours.
3. Regular health screening is also undertaken for the members.
4. Occasional tours and travels are organized.
5. Concessional medical consultations and diagnostic tests arranged. Medical consultation at half rate and diagnostic tests offering 20% to 70% concession.
6. Quality fellowship and interaction among members.
Sneha Sandhya also reaches out to destitute old people in the society living in institutions. Three such institutions are adopted by us for conditions service.
- 1. The Burma Repatriates Colony in Muralinagar
- 2. The Priyadarshini Old age home and,
- 3. The St.Joseph’s Home for the aged.
In all these institutions :
- A) We supply provisions for the inmates
- B) Conduct repairs and renovation of their premises.
- C) Our members also spend quality time relieve their monotony.
- D) We conduct health camps every fortnight with follow-up visits.
- E) We supply all the medicines required free of cost.
SNEHA SANDHYA INVITES DONATIONS TO STRENGTHEN ITS SERVICES TO THE ELDERS.